Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Friday, May 2, 2008

Mr DS!!!




Mr D.S has been played with! he'll be moving on next week to have a play with someone new (after I've stamped a few extra copies!). I created a whimsical one and a fun 'Bridal Shower' invite to get all the girls around- Who could resist Mr DS?

Extra Stamps: Papercraft Studio -Butterfly Wings, ATC Journal Words
Extra Stamps: Papercraft Studio- Floral Borders, You're Invited (new set being released very soon!)

Have a happy Crafty long weekend.

PS Blossies is having a garage sale on Sunday from 11-1 I'll have a table to make some more room in my studio- come and grab a bargain!

3 comments:

Evonne said...

Sarah, I'm so glad Mr DS finally got to you! Love what you have done with him! Wasn't it fun taking part?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! LOVE your cards!!! Thanks for having a play with him ;)

Sarah Feeney said...

Ahhhh! Mr DS!! You're back!! I've missed you so much! LOL!! So glad to finally see him back on screen again! Great job Sarah!