Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter! Creative weekend

Happy Easter, I hope your's is as fabulous as mine has been so far! I got all the samples finished for next months classes- very cool. the kids have been absolutely wonderful all weekend playing together beautifully.

I've spent today being very creative and actually painting! this is the first painting that I have done in about 5 years and I am so excited!

So here's to sharing...New Penguin Parade cards. LOVE this set!
My Lady... mixed media collage. She's all shimmery and beutiful, sitting up on my wall waiting for her words to appear.



I've also sketched out a huge canvas that is my next project and after a quick rearrange of the studio I'll be diving into- cant wait!

Have a happy and safe easter, I'm off to rearrange the studio :)
Sarah

No comments: