Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Thursday, March 20, 2008

NEW STAMPS now here!

Wow, I've been busy busy busy here. I've just finished designing and making 15 new stamp sets. I've converted a few more of the rubber designs into clear sets for even better value for you!

All the new sets have been added to the Clear Stamps - Gold Series set on the right.

I also have lots of brand new designs- so many I'm in love with. My absolute favorite right now is the Penguin Parade. I drew this one as I was waiting to pick up my daughter from school on Tuesday- and now Thursday and it's a stamp set -so cool!

I'm going to spend the weekend making samples of them all so I can share with you.
The new stamps will be added to the paypay widget very soon. The first 31 sets are already on there.

Have a happy crafty easter and Be Safe,
Sarah

No comments: