Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Sunday, August 17, 2008

And the winner is...





Congratulations to...

Linda!!!
Linda picked the Tree Collage. Congratulations! It will be on it's way to you.


Sorry I've been away so long but i have been working on something very exciting... A new
website where you can buy Papercraft Studio stamps direct.

At the moment I've got all the clear stamps listed and I'm working on the rubber selection. I will also add more categories so you can find quickly different kinds of stamps.

Here's some of the layouts I did last weekend...


Happy Spirit: ATC Journal Words, Note This.



Natural beauty: Tree of Life, Artistic Mess
Enjoy th Journey: Dotty backgrounds, Artistic mess, traveler.

Check Back tomorrow for the opening of my new website, specials and bonus giveaways!
Keep Crafting,
Sarah

1 comment:

Nic Hohn said...

I LOVE your Natural Beauty page!