Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Monday, August 11, 2008

PJ's Pizza and fun!


I had a blast at Blossies PJ and Pizza Crop on Saturday. I even managed to get 7 layouts done!

We had a little competition with a stamp folder and mini set as the prize. They had to use a Papercraft Studio stamp on their project. All the ladies did a great job. I even got Kim to stamp on a page!!! Very exciting and we had a big cheer (Kim doesn't stamp- she normally makes the teacher do it!) I was very proud!



Here are some of the entries- great work!



Guess what? KIM WON!!! Well done Kim.


Here's one of the LO's I did. I used the Thankful, Wishes and Tree of Life stamp sets, Fancy pants felt and acrylic word.

I will share the others this week for some inspiration.

I will draw the mini stamp give away on Wednesday so leave a comment to be in the draw. If you have trouble with the comments email me at papercraftstudio@hotmail.com and I'll add it for you.

Keep crafting
Sarah

No comments: