Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Monday, March 2, 2009

Super special


Hello,
Life's been busy round here as usual!:) Creating new art works, neclaces and softies!

I've just put a special coupon onto my store papercraftstudio.com.au . If you use the code MarchMadness you will get a whopping 20% off your entire order. With the already reduced prices of the large stamps this makes them only $22.80 and the mini sets only $8.00! This includes all the new stamps too! Go grab yourself a bargin. If you have any troubles with the check out just email me (papercraftstudio@hotmail.com).

I've started listing some of my neclaces on Dawanda. It is a european based site like etsy. All prices are in Euros but if you see any thing you like just drop me a line and I can arrange payment in Australian $'s for you.
I've also been busy making dolls- lots of good fun!Keep Crafting!
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah
Love your knew necklaces!! I wear mine all the time. I will see you in at Blossies in May for next Playtime sorry I missed April, didn;t know it was on.
See You Sandy