Rah Arts - Handmade Art

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello

Hi! I've been busy creating more art and craft goodness. I've listed more of my pendants on a new site called ArtFire. You can follow the link or click on the shop to the right. I'll be adding even more items over the next little while including prints and even some originals.

here's a glimpse of what I've been up to...

Original wooden plaque with ribbon hanger.

Glass circle pendant

polymer pendant

Print of original painting

Softies

House sculpture

Cupcake pin cushion

Hair Fabrics

Gnome Home


Shabby Shaker Chicks

This is just the tip of the iceberg of the styles and colours I have been working on. I'll be working had to get them all listed so you can get your hot little hands on the ones you love.

keep creating...
Sarah

No comments: